MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been offered a cd player.....

Kenwood model 1926 precision Range....

But i cant find a picture of it nor get any details of how much its worth brand new....

So if anyone can help me that would be much appreciated....
And Information on if its shit or a good one...

Thanks People :) :) :)

BTW.....think that was the right model umber #-o

·
Registered
4 Posts
Best findiing out the proper number with the first bit of code usually KDC-???? or KRD-W-???? if it starts with 9 and not 1 It'll probably be a Mp3 player aswell(no storage, just reads them off a CD) but could also be an actually MP3 Player with storage(Keep your tunes on the Head unit), but if its a 1 usually its down at the other end e.g Bottom end CD Player..will try to find for ya... :)

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Just been through the Kenwood homepage and several other sites, and that model number dosent seem to exist Lou. Can you re-check it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cant help you either im afraid....

Usually you should be able to find something on the internet....

p.s Should`nt this be in the ICE section mods...?

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
spoke to doggie and she got the code wrong it is kdcpsw9526

·
Registered
16 Posts
If this exists it must be a one off, or something as i cant find any details whatever on it. Searched for kenwood precision range as well and nothing.

I`d stay away, beacuse if you cant find anything on it, imagine the hassles you could have getting a silly spare part or getting someone to fix it or that.

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
It could be an imported one from Japan. I have seen some of their headunits having slightly different model numbers from the UK/Eurpoe versions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts