MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please someone help, i think i'm going mad!!

Ever since i logged on this morning my puter id doing strange things!! The stupid orange tickets aren't going away after i've read a post AND, after i've read posts that haven't cleared i've cleared em myself with the "mark read posts button" BUT now an hour later a thread i've already read with no new posts is turning orange again!!!

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AND

it just mad my own post with no reads or replys orange!!!! And it won't go away!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must have ghosts coz a thread has just turned orange that hasn't been replyed to since this morning!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine doing the same vic, orange marks all over the place, wasn't any yesterday???? :-k

Thought i was going mad, things i have read to....

Also is it just my computer or a problem thats been discused b4 regarding all the times on the site, they are all an hour behind :-k

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know how to fix that!! go to your profile and adjust the time zone!! :mrsmiley:

But the orange tabs??? Doin my friggen head in!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well they should go once you've read a thread but mine are going nowhere and when i get rid, they just keep coming back!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Don't know if this is anything to do with it but my homepage was fooked this morning!! and i've now changed it in internet settings and applyed it but its still not coming up!! It says cannot find www. bnjiewoghegbefivbhidop.info

·
Registered
85 Posts
Not sure about that then, sometimes resetting your internet cache and deleting temp files and cookies can help. I know it has solved a few problems for me in the past.

cheers for the time zone tip, thats been bugging me for days!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts