MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just found some steam comeing from around the turbo area.. i was driving along the other day and noticed it.. i later found out it is the ''TURBO RETURN PIPE'' Spoke to the bloke at the garage and he said its not that big of a deal however the pipe is rotting and needs replacing. theyve quoted me £80 for the job and obveosuly i would need to buy the pipe aswell. does anyone no were to get the pipe from? the engine is a rover 220 coupe turbo. and also if there is anyone from around the midlands area who can do it for cheaper let me know. ive been told theres a guy in nuneaton wich is just down the road from me.???? help!! lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just go on the site and go on the turbo bit on the left hand side
found it mate. just rang moto build and they said i need the turbo water inlet pipe. its a thin black metal pipe wich bolts onto the turbo and feeds into a thicker rubber hose pipe.. they said they no longer supply this pipe and i would either have to cut the pipe down and extend the rubber hose or replace it if i could find a second hand one. but i cant cut the pipe down because its split right 2 close to the turbo. so i need to find a replacment?? any one have any contacts??

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::sly:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.