MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont have a clue about these things so need all the help i can get. I need a suit for Friday so need to either pick it up tomorrow or order from somewhere that does next day guarenteed delivery.

Dunno what big branded companies are but ive had a look at some Hugo Boss and Armani ones online but i dont know anywhere that stocks them.

Any hints tips or good places to look please !!

Edit: Want a good quality black suit, preferably pinstriped and wanna spend around £400

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
What is it for?

I can't see the point in buying a designer suit unless your COINED tbh, you can't tell the difference unless you wear it inside out and they are 3 - 10x the price lol

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
you will be surprised how good the marks and sparks suits are

burton do really good suits too

if you go into the shop they will sort you out, you need to know your waist size and inside leg for trousers and then your chest sise and if you are a s m l or xl but they should help you out with that

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
Just go to Suits4you....they do cheap and expensive :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Dunno the occasion.. but you can just rent a decent suit for example: 'Brioni' they usually retail at afew grand (The good ones) but can be rented for afew hundred :)

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Marks and Spencer do some great suits.

Managed to pick up a bargain slim fit suit there the other day (jacket and 2 pairs of trousers) for £104.00.

Always get 2 pairs of trousers though as you'll wear them out quicker than the jacket.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.