MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reet o ...

Can someone please help me, im after getting the ''new'' mgzr bodykit for my rover 25 ( not sure wether itll fit ) but the front bumper looks fuckin shit compared to the last one.

Could someone please post a flick of the new zr with an old zr front splitter on.

Cheers all ....

·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i neva asked for your opinion i asked for help with a photoshop image...

but n e way i reckon the new mgzr would look fuckin mint if it had a decent front end.

·
763 Posts
Monkey Magic said:
well i neva asked for your opinion i asked for help with a photoshop image...

but n e way i reckon the new mgzr would look fuckin mint if it had a decent front end.
pmsl

·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol soz man but i wanna see what that sort of kit looks like before i buy the cunt... cos they aint fuckin cheap ... especially when ya 18 and paying nearly 2 grand insurance.

cheers

·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
18 year old ....

rover 25 1.4i

alloys
lowered
sound system
little engine mods

£1800 Through elephant ... oh and ive got 3 points for speeding every other insurance company wanted over 2 and a half grand :|

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Monkey Magic said:
18 year old ....

rover 25 1.4i

alloys
lowered
sound system
little engine mods

£1800 Through elephant ... oh and ive got 3 points for speeding every other insurance company wanted over 2 and a half grand :|
It don't change much either, mines £2100 this year for the Zed and I'm 22!!!

Going down to £1400 next year though :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
149 Posts
ahhhhhh man how much better does the mk1 look.

im not bein biast but mannnn the mk2 is a mess.

sorry for the mk2 owners but put the mk2 next to then nev rov25 and there is no diff.

atleast the mk1 looked wider and more menacing.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
The new style bumper won't even fit your 25, unless you are going to change the lights as well. Or you have a new style 25

The new bumper does need a lower splitter though, not sure if the old splitter will fit the new bumper, though I am sure it could be modified to fit.

Steve

·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what i was gonna do is get the ''old'' ZR front bib spoiler with the ''new'' mg side skirts and rear bits.

ya get me ... i reckon it would look cool ... me cars already got nice alloys and has been lowered so all i need is a kit lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts