MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one got any idea who may have 19" allys/tyres in stock so i can get them on before the midlands meet, :-k

or a contact number for motech from out of max power, im at work and havn't my mag with me

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Tony's the man with 19s, maybe best to ask or pm him

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There comming \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ wheel base \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ they will be here tomorrow \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

·
455 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to late ive brought em now \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ carnt wait its not looking like comimg to work tomorrow :lol:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gordy
thanks for the link forgot about them, had my first ever 17" alloys off them years ago, i will send you a cheque or may be my now redundant 17" straights. :wink:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Z00M said:
Gordy
thanks for the link forgot about them, had my first ever 17" alloys off them years ago, i will send you a cheque or may be my now redundant 17" straights. :wink:
No probs mate! Glad to help :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had to be tsw pace like them alot and to be honest the only ones that seam to be in stock or that people can get, the only other ones where (rs gt's) and they look a bit golfy (suit a golf)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
id like 18s or 19s in Fox 3 Evos like vic has...in titantium, yum!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i belive there are a couple about and ive tried all week to get something diff ,but its a no go my first choice was K2's got them on my other car in 17"s they would have been sound in 19" but its no good got to be 19" x 7" and it limits ya right down to a few :eek:hwell: then its wot you like :-k then its wot they can get. ](*,) . give it a few months, may be 6 and i can rip em off and change again,

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
ZRVic said:
lol!! yeah tell me bout it!! Was thinkin of changing mine, but then i moved house and spent all me money!!
swop u for my straights :grin: :-^

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Didnt do to bad on price £1116 all in from wheel base, DT wonted £1400 +del and my local shop wonted £1600 and me dinner/ me apple /and me wife+son / LOL LOL

1 - 20 of 54 Posts