MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

We've had our new style ZR (54) since November and, touch wood, everything is fine. It was a bit strange at first as the engine needed bedding in, which you lot will probably know all about, but after about 800 miles it's now starting to have the oomph we expected. Our previous car was a Micra (new shape) which was good to drive, but now (as expected) the ZR is zooming past its performance.

Our ZR is a 5 door XPG and we are in Lincoln and around. Would love to hear from others around here - we keep seeing a blue ZR down De Wint, and another blue one with MG logo down Hykeham Road. There's also Andy160 we've seen and some others.

Anyway, hello to everyone.

Ben (fast driver) and Caroline (best driver) and Jordan (would like to be old enough to be the best fast driver!) :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the family!

glad you made it!

ive seen an XPG parked on hykeham road usually parked outside school.
is that you?

I got TB and in Hykeham a bit. Mine has XPower Sticker on back window and site logo stickers on rear windows. also private plate(but only had that since xmas)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
newagebountyhunter said:
Hi there

We've had our new style ZR (54) since November and, touch wood, everything is fine. It was a bit strange at first as the engine needed bedding in, which you lot will probably know all about, but after about 800 miles it's now starting to have the oomph we expected. Our previous car was a Micra (new shape) which was good to drive, but now (as expected) the ZR is zooming past its performance.

Our ZR is a 5 door XPG and we are in Lincoln and around. Would love to hear from others around here - we keep seeing a blue ZR down De Wint, and another blue one with MG logo down Hykeham Road. There's also Andy160 we've seen and some others.

Ben (fast driver) and Caroline (best driver) and Jordan (would like to be old enough to be the best fast driver!) :D

welcome aboard guys

both mine and dianes parents are still in lincoln so we are there reguarly , birchwood and hykeham . lots of guys getting on now from there and surrounding areas.

suspect blue one with site stickers may be GSXR-lynn
but others on site from lincs area

check out events section lots of get togethers organised for this year

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
yellow-peril said:
newagebountyhunter said:
Hi there

suspect blue one with site stickers may be GSXR-lynn
but others on site from lincs area
way hay :wohow: :wohow: :up: :up:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hi there
My lads down near you at RAF Marham travel down sometimes speed cameras everywhere better off living in north yorkshire we dont have any.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GSXR said:
Welcome to the family!

glad you made it!

is that you?

I got TB and in Hykeham a bit. Mine has XPower Sticker on back window and site logo stickers on rear windows. also private plate(but only had that since xmas)
Yeah - I guess I've been spotted!!! - Jordan goes to Manor Leas. Give me a wave next time you're passing! :up:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
newagebountyhunter said:
GSXR said:
Welcome to the family!

glad you made it!

is that you?

Yeah - I guess I've been spotted!!! - Jordan goes to Manor Leas. Give me a wave next time you're passing! :up:
oh at last i have!!! :wohow: :wohow:

I did give you a smile and a wave once!

catch you soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts