MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....I picked up my Trophy Blue ZedR 120 in Sept, and am loving it, have been a Veedub fan since i first saw Herbie rides again, owned numerous bugs golfs vans, all modded. made the change to a zed coz i didnt like the Mk3 golf, half the population own a mk 4, and i cant afford the 5. when i decided to change there was only one option, mine has the full kit even the blue leather insert Monacos. Just hope the MG crowd are as mad as the dubs lot.

see you inthe fast lane.

·
1,431 Posts
Hi & welcome to the site!!

I can assure you that we are mad!!

:twisted: =P~ O:) \:D/ :mrsmiley: :-^ :wink:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the site!!

I've always been a dub fan too, had a beetle as me first car and have had 2 golfs!! :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
little bit matey, if u need any help just ask, it's what we're here for :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
have a look in the Engines forum on the main index, if u cant find anything there, start a thread in there with the New Topic button :mrsmiley:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
mghyz said:
hello everyone, only just found out how to use the site lol, is like a chat room or something?lol
Yeah, just a forum at the mo as the new site is under construction. Check out site announcments for more info!! :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts