MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm darren, I'm new here so please be gentle cus I'm a ZS driver!
and I'm not a grandad either!!
My ZS 120 is called Jo and we've been partners for 20days and 500miles, our relationship is getting better with time and soon we'll be going all the way.

Jo's a well preserved old shape model, one of just a few pre-reg'd series 1 cars still available ' as new' through the dealers.
Jo was still in the Longbridge compound when I found here through Mg's excellent dating agency, she'd got a date with a garage in the west country but they'd stood here up. It was love at first site, I know looks aren't everything but her solar red bodywork was allurring and I knew her personality would be right with the 120 high torque motor in charge.

The only thing is I'm worried her feelings may be hurt if she gets to hear some of the posts her ZR cousins write about her! :hurt:

So for both of us please be gentle

regards

Darren & Jo.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
hello and welcome mate

zs `s are most welcome here , im fortunate to own a zt as well so no worries there

jo sounds good to me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

jo would like to be seen so post pics :bash: :bash:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Hey there!! Welcome to our lil world of madness!!!

I'm only in Ipswich and spend a fair bit of time in March/Ely so its nice to have someone else more "local"!!!!

Enjoy ur stay!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She's named Jo cos they're the last two letters of her registration.
She's proud of her plate, cus it's a 54 and she tells me series 1 ZS's should have finished in 04. :wohow:
Family wise she still has three unattached sisters living at their parents Longbridge home, looking for love anyone interested. :p

as regards to seeing Jo she's a bit of a recluse, and doesn't get out much but she says that's good for her complexion.
Here older aunt xpowermaestro Nellie has to do the dirty work!

But Jo is willing to pose for pics the next time she dolls up in polish, tyre black and window cleaner! :up:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts