MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a rover 2.0 derv van, i know it`s not a MG sorry, boss wouldn`t stretch for an MG van :hurt:

any way back on track,

done 23000 miles and on my 3rd set of front pads, which`ll need changing soon, £ (company van :up: ) is this normal?
got told by rover garage that it`s cause i live near milton keynes, lots of round abouts don`t ya know!

any ideas?

G

·
I think they may be right!

I go to Milton Keynes often and it was because of Milton Keynes that I upgraded my brakes. The old ones used to fade and I would either run out of brakes or have to slow up. With a DERV as well you have the extra weight at the front to contend with so may well be true. Depends how lead footed you are ;)

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
give us a shout when you are in mk next nic...we could have a ickle meet...i work in cranfield only 4 miles from mk(sorry to go of topic)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
ive done about 15k on the oe ones (still tons on them)then got some green stuff ones and done about 25k....and theres tons left on them.......

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mustang351 said:
ive done about 15k on the oe ones (still tons on them)then got some green stuff ones and done about 25k....and theres tons left on them.......
that`ll be cause there isn`t any roundabouts in las vagas then :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts