MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oki coki, i've just been diagnosed with a heart problem :hurt: and the more people i speak to, the more i find out have heart problems too!!

sooooo, as a matter of interest, does anyone here have a heart prob?

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its septal hypokinesis, along with mitral, tricuspid and pulmonary regurgitation. basically means my heart isnt pumping right :(

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
my old man has a heart problem and it was really worrying at the start, he to has a cocktail of drugs to take every day, but he went for an anjiogram(not sure of spelling!!) befor xmas and they said they he will need a heart bypass as one of his arteries are blocked, but they said they wont operate on him until the angina kicks in. this they say is because bypasses only last ten years so his angina might not start for another ten years so if he had it now it would be a waste of time.

G

·
I am hypertensive and have an elevated heart rate. Have had several angiograms, one of which said I have had a previous heart attack :blink2: Have been advised to change my lifestyle, stop lifing as heavy weights in the gym and change my regime to take in more aerobic activity. May have to take beta blockers at later date.

Cant get to excited about it. If it happens it happens, no use worrying about it, got plenty other things to worry about instead

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Sorry to hear that lynz.

i suffer with tachycardia i take meds daily and it doesnt give me a lot of problems. only really bad paplatations sometimes.
Theres loads on net about what you have been diagnosed with.

·
1,431 Posts
oh no! sorry to hear that!!

just so you know, theres always someone on here you can talk to hun!!

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys!!! tbh i haven't really suffered with it so far, and i don't intend slowing down anytime soon!!!!

only when i hear neee-naaa's will i worry!!! :up:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts