MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recommendations?

Must have pre-outs for me sub & amp, doesnt necessarily have to be the latest models, just looking at prices etc for a possible project with my little brother.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
455 Posts
Jib 21 said:
Recommendations?

Must have pre-outs for me sub & amp, doesnt necessarily have to be the latest models, just looking at prices etc for a possible project with my little brother.
De Ja Vu here jib?

I take it you got a bit more money now?
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
toocool said:
Jib 21 said:
Recommendations?

Must have pre-outs for me sub & amp, doesnt necessarily have to be the latest models, just looking at prices etc for a possible project with my little brother.
De Ja Vu here jib?

I take it you got a bit more money now?
Not really,my little bro has just made a new JL install in the boot of the *cough* 206 and we're both decidng what to with it next. :zip:
 
G

·
Jib 21 said:
toocool said:
Jib 21 said:
Recommendations?

Must have pre-outs for me sub & amp, doesnt necessarily have to be the latest models, just looking at prices etc for a possible project with my little brother.
De Ja Vu here jib?

I take it you got a bit more money now?
Not really,my little bro has just made a new JL install in the boot of the *cough* 206 and we're both decidng what to with it next. :zip:
Torch it, claim on the insuarance and buy a proper car :twisted:
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Light Sabre said:
Jib 21 said:
toocool said:
Jib 21 said:
Recommendations?

Must have pre-outs for me sub & amp, doesnt necessarily have to be the latest models, just looking at prices etc for a possible project with my little brother.
De Ja Vu here jib?

I take it you got a bit more money now?
Not really,my little bro has just made a new JL install in the boot of the *cough* 206 and we're both decidng what to with it next. :zip:
Torch it, claim on the insuarance and buy a proper car :twisted:
<goes to look for the matches>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,042 Posts
Jib 21 said:
Light Sabre said:
Jib 21 said:
toocool said:
Jib 21 said:
Recommendations?

Must have pre-outs for me sub & amp, doesnt necessarily have to be the latest models, just looking at prices etc for a possible project with my little brother.
De Ja Vu here jib?

I take it you got a bit more money now?
Not really,my little bro has just made a new JL install in the boot of the *cough* 206 and we're both decidng what to with it next. :zip:
Torch it, claim on the insuarance and buy a proper car :twisted:
<goes to look for the matches>
<passes jib a lighter>
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amy wont let me play with lighters....
 
G

·


£549.99. Dunno what it is like though.

Am contemplating the seperate DVD player though they do with 7" TFT screen. My JVC has got several aux inputs so should be able to hook the sound up through the head unit as well, with the screen sitting in the passenger cubby hole on the dash. Probably construct a frame/mount for it as well at a later date.

£149
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
the first one above looks really good and i have been looking at it for ages but the only thing that really puts me off is the fact that it doesnt have a removable front panel so thieving bastards could easily get their grubby hands on it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
I have a pioneer avh-p6400cd in my car connected with a worldstar multi-region dvd player.



They were about £400 on ebay last time i saw them
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gary160 said:
I have a pioneer avh-p6400cd in my car connected with a worldstar multi-region dvd player.



They were about £400 on ebay last time i saw them
Thats the one I really want, havent got the £ with janspeed coming up though. Guess it'll have to wait. :hurt:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,168 Posts
i was saving up for a new back box but i have been looking at these for a while, i want to get one with dvd built in. is it just a case of pluggin these in and playing or do you need any other hardware?
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For a dvd built in u'll need a hell of a lot more than u wud for a back box...Garys (see above) is about 400-500 on ebay, THEN u need a dvd player or changer on top of that.
 

·
R6 Owner
Joined
·
585 Posts
gary160 said:
I have a pioneer avh-p6400cd in my car connected with a worldstar multi-region dvd player.



They were about £400 on ebay last time i saw them
I purchased one of those for my missis over the weekend!

Fantastic gear!

£200 :up:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,049 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maddsy said:
gary160 said:
I have a pioneer avh-p6400cd in my car connected with a worldstar multi-region dvd player.



They were about £400 on ebay last time i saw them
I purchased one of those for my missis over the weekend!

Fantastic gear!

£200 :up:
Where the hell did u get one from for 200 quid!! Me wanty!!!
 

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gary160 said:
Jon i had a quick look on ebay couldn't find any but the was this 1 in america

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32825&item=5751555382&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

that's where mine came from, the only problem is it doesn't pick up all of the uk radio stations it can get radio one fine 97.9 fm as they only tune into the 0dd number after the point i.e. 97.9, 100.7. but i have been told that you can get the radio retuned for the british wave lenght's.
hope it helps.
Cheers Gary! After Janspeed me thinx this might be my next purchase ;-)
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top