MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No game till tomorrow AGAIN this week :wallb:

Mite go wash the car later, what's everyone else up to today ?

·
Registered
302 Posts
pickin up new computer and thats bout it, if i lived nearer Vic id be out taking her shopping ;)

We dont play till tomorrow either guna try and beat Arsenal, Come on Toon army! ! ! !

·
Registered
124 Posts
Rangers at home tomorrow! OOOH! I wonder if there's going to be as many fights as last week?

Was going to wash the car, but it will probably start snowing. Plus the fact that the roads are still full of sand and grit, it will take five minutes for the car to get dirty again. But it will give me something to do I suppose.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to nip down to the jet wash at the Bridge of Dee Adrian, but even by the time I get back here the car will be caked. Christ knows what they put down when they are gritting up here but it's nightmare stuff !!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I've washed and pollished the car I'm off round my mates to kick his ass on pro evo 4 then I've got my gf coming round and my mate and his gf having a drink then going out.

Can't wait :) not looking forward to waking up 2moro tho :|

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Just washed my car, and literally 2 mins after i finished it started snowing :bash:

Going to see White Noise later, anyone seen it??

·
Sleeping
5,195 Posts
JayJay said:
Just washed my car, and literally 2 mins after i finished it started snowing :bash:

Going to see White Noise later, anyone seen it??
yeah is a good film, got some good jumpy bits in too

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
i miss footy on a saturday all together i havent played since august i am waiting for an op on my knee. dont know how long i have to wait either

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
i got up, watched soccer am, went to mums and cleaned and polished my car, drove to watch my mates play footy(they won 6-1), came home, and now bout to cook steak and chips, mmmmmmmmmmmm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts