MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i lost my job a month ago and i cant find a job anywhere as im a wall and floor tiler by trade and no one wants them at the min. so i have being looking to do my hgv test as its something i have always wanted to do as my dads one.i know a few are doing it on the site can someone give me a rough cost i have had quotes at £1.100 is that a good price and they will find you a job in 4 weeks are money back

·
Rolling on 18s
579 Posts
thats a great price mate just check if its both classes and whats involved for that price,. my work put me threw mine but i had to take a £2800 loan to do it but that was class1 and class2 licence mate, all good as work give me the extra £100 a month to pay the loan back.............

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
go back in time a few month before you passed your test and pass it again and you will be sweet lol but ner not too sure about prices on them but im sure theres loads of people looking for hgv drivers

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a great price mate just check if its both classes and whats involved for that price,. my work put me threw mine but i had to take a £2800 loan to do it but that was class1 and class2 licence mate, all good as work give me the extra £100 a month to pay the loan back.............
cheers mate for the reply how many lesson did you need and how long did it take you to pass

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.