MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep, not sure if someones beaten me to it but a local meet and found a silver 105 (i think) with the LED rear lights on.

daytime personally i think they look not the best thing with the large Red bit in the middle. but once they are lit they do lok kinda cool. the smoked versions i feel may sell better than the clears bu heres the pic i took.

not a very good one as only had my Phone with me, but i know the guy who owns the Zed and will see if i can get better ones soon!

·
2,585 Posts
yea they have been out for a wee while now, by the way why u so interested in the zr if uve got a nova? or are u plannin on gettin one?

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gez!

reason i joined here?? Tech support for dad's Zed, and possible help with the 75 tourer that are the other family cars. but once i recevied such a warm welcome i stoped a bit longer and found most of you to be really friend and down to earth people. yes i am in 2 minds atm, i like the Zed's but i like my nova too and after being offered a race tuned 2ltr Red top running a est. 220bhp kinda put that back to number one.

anyway after reading a few posts about these lights and the fact that not many or no-one had been brave enough to go get them and post pics of them i thought as i found someone who was to share it with the class!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZED-R said:
why are you so interested in an MG ZR if you've got a Rover 25?

Just saying mate! same principle! :up:
yeh i did notice that! but at least he has got a slow ZR, unlike me!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Im gettin them...in about a week and a bit!

yey....ask Yellow Peril to et some pics up...there here on a 'general' thread somewhere....cant b arsed to look for it!!!

Nice one...

p.s. Im getting the black ones... :cool1:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Im gettin them...in about a week and a bit!

yey....ask Yellow Peril to et some pics up...there here on a 'general' thread somewhere....cant b arsed to look for it!!!

Nice one...

p.s. Im getting the black ones... :cool1:

these are your ones bri

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Mmmmm...marvelous!

Cheers Stewart....

My opinion of these is same as with Lexus lights...the silver ones look good on a black or silver ZR....but these black style look better on most other colours!

Cant wait to fit them!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts