MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hurt: Hangovers :hurt:

arnt they the worst thing after i night out, went out last night, an well..... got rather drunk i was just wondering if any of you guys know any decent hang over cures :thx:

·
Registered
316 Posts
pmsl at Shifty!

:mrgreen:

I always go for McDonalds, Bacon butties or a massive fry up....followed
by another few bottles of San Miguel !! :wohow:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
bradhunt5 said:
:hurt: Hangovers :hurt:

arnt they the worst thing after i night out, went out last night, an well..... got rather drunk i was just wondering if any of you guys know any decent hang over cures :thx:

I'm in the same boat as u mate went out with the lads last night left my gf at home got in at 3 and went back out to a party lol dont even know wot time i got in but I know 1 thing, or 2...

I'm hungover looking like shite and I'm well over the driving limit and I'm expected to go round the gf's this afty!!!

HELP

·
Registered
180 Posts
when I get in from a night out, I drink 1 pint of water b4 going to bed as this rehydrates my body due to the alcohol absorbing water that is

already in the body. In the morning I dont have any dry throat, I just feel a little un-easy on the feet! and NO :!: I dont need to go for wee

in the middle of the night due to the glass of water :up: this does work 4 me everytime :bash:

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
are you all mad????? stay in bed all day and feel completely sorry for yourself!!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Drink a pint of water before you go to bed

When you wake up (if you have a strong stomach), take two Asprin with a big glass of water.
*Please note do not do this if you are sensative to Asprin or you have a stomach condition*

Then, for breakfast, have the following:

- 2 slices of Burnt Toast
- 2 Eggs
- Big Glass of orange Juice (or bottle of Gatorade)
- A Banana

Asprin inhibits prostaglandin, which is a known cause of hangover severity. Asprin won't take away the hangover, but it will make it more bearable while your breakfast takes it away for good. If you have a sensitive stomach, though, beware -- taking asprin after drinking can make your stomach hurt even worse.

The burnt toast contains carbon, which is a natural filter. ALL of the effective hangover pills have carbon as their primary ingredient. Casualty departments use a carbon mixture to save victims from Alcohol Poisoning. It works!!

The eggs contain large amounts of cysteine, the substance that breaks down the hangover-causing toxin acetaldehyde.

The Banana replenishes the potassium lost to alcohol's diuretic effect. If you don't like Bananas, eat a Kiwi or two, which is also very rich in Potassium.

The Orange Juice has fructose, which gives you natural energy, and also has vitamins and nutrients that were lost the night before.

Drinking Gatorade after drinking replaces electrolytes, including sodium, potassium, chloride, and includes carbohydrates to help replenish the body.

And, As always, make sure you drink lots of water throughout the day.

There you have it.

By the way, "hair of the dog” doesn’t work. It just prolongs the inevitable

·
2,039 Posts
Bloody hell, if you eat that lot you are gonna hurl big time :hiding: :hiding:

Just sleep it off, feeling sorry for myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
10 Posts
:) Oh i dont do any of that myself Andy.
Hangover cures were asked for so i gave one.
I just have a glass of water and fall in to bed. ;)

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
drink vodka!

and when you get in 4 pints of water...you will piss like a trooper but your head will feel better!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts