MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, other topic is easily overlooked. So who all is heading down? It's being organised by TSG and we're expecting over 400 folk now!

Would be good to see a few more Zeds that aren't driven by tools here.
:thumbsup:
Name on the list:
1.RodStuartScotland - Xpower grey 5dr.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I'll head along to this if a few people are going

1.RodStuartScotland - Xpower grey 5dr.
2. JamesD - X Power grey 160 Express

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Need more than two! If you're down buddy look for my car, got a towbar, hard to miss lol!
Hahahaha I have a tow bar too! Is your car X Power grey? Mine is. The towbar is hard to miss unless your walking round the back of the car then you dont see it and rattle your shines off it lol

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Oh god, yep XPG too aha, this could get confusing!
I saw you going past a few times I was parked at the Asda side. I was gonna come accross for a chat but couldn't see where you parked. Your zeds looking quite tidy!

I also saw a couple of trophy blue ZR's going about aswell, anyone from here?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw you going past a few times I was parked at the Asda side. I was gonna come accross for a chat but couldn't see where you parked. Your zeds looking quite tidy!

I also saw a couple of trophy blue ZR's going about aswell, anyone from here?
Iirc the blue ones aren't on here. One of them always gives me evils when he drives past, the one with the neon blue pillar pods *facepalm*

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Iirc the blue ones aren't on here. One of them always gives me evils when he drives past, the one with the neon blue pillar pods *facepalm*
Ahahahaha yeah I know the one you mean he was looking at me funny too while I was there. You can see those gauges a mile off!

Is there any other meets like this on?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahahahaha yeah I know the one you mean he was looking at me funny too while I was there. You can see those gauges a mile off!

Is there any other meets like this on?
Not until next year I don't think :( get onto tsg and In general chat there's a 2012 plan. We'll probably have a few small meets this year but nothing big till 2012.

Would be good to have another zed owner on the go!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Not until next year I don't think :( get onto tsg and In general chat there's a 2012 plan. We'll probably have a few small meets this year but nothing big till 2012.

Would be good to have another zed owner on the go!
Whats tsg? I googled it but only got IT support? Is the carpark the last meet was in the usual meeting place? Thats quite easy for me to get to and doesn't take too long from where I am.

Is the blue ZR with the blue gauges a turbo?

·
Registered
81 Posts
The guy with the blue ZR (white wheels i think?) gives me dirty looks too... :) nice guy lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts