MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time i've ever started a thread on here...so yay me :D

My poor little 220GSi turbo has been off the road now for 7 weeks and i think i'm going mad :( so many cars to beat, so many hours of pointless driving to be done!!

It was off the road due to my ABS light coming on AGAIN and me not having the time to sort it out etc and get the car ready for the MOT. So i sent it off. The locking wheel nut key for the Mcgard wheel nuts went missing and now i've had to order a new one from mcgard in Germany (first time i've ever had a proper conversation in German too :D ) This has pushed back my car being fixed by ANOTHER week. So it'll make it off the road for 2 months :argh: it doesn't seem a lot written, but it feels like forever since i had my car ](*,) i miss the sprint tracks, and the meets.

Just want her back :( Though i did find this pic, and it cheered me up :D look!! its me with you lot \:D/

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
lo...getbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaZRbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car with a gold bonnet is Sie214's car. Its now a 2.0 Turbo and has the right coloured bonnet :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts