MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally (and I may be biassed with being in the army, but we are alowed a bit of length) I always have mine SHORT... just had it chopped, 0.5 (bareblade) on the back and sides, with a trim on top just long enough to gel. Love the feeling of my hair when its shaved, not stubbly but no soft :D

I hate to have my hair as long as what most people would call pretty short as it feels messy haha.

What do other guys have their hair styled like and what do girls on here think looks best on guys?

Discuss

·
Proud ZR 160 Mk1 Owner
620 Posts
My hairs usually long and really messy. I tend to spike it out all over the place like a crazy manga character lol. I'm weird. Maybe I should get it dyed blue or something.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
or bright yellow and claim you are a "super saijin!"
(anyone else thats seen dragonball-z will get that, everyone else will think im weird lol)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol it may work, then again if you cant fly and blast things with beams of light from your hands it may not hahaha

i hope someone else has seen it or i probably sound very sad!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Joined army, shaved hair (number 1) Never looked back. Although i left to go to college and now university.. but still, the reason i shaved it ;)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
i have my hair at an inch long lol

just gel it up, looks casual for when im out and i can have it smart for work

i have it scisor cut... i prefer it like that :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah mine is shaved bareblade on bottom, and scissor cut to about finger length on top

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
My ex was a hairdresser, so I used to get mine done every 3-4 days... used to be a 0.5 at the back and sides, but since then I've gone a bit mental... :S

In chronological order...

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol! id say 3rd one down suits best but bic'd doesnt look too wrong on you either... never dye your hair that blonde or i will slap you if i see you :p

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love having my hair long so that I can straighten it, however it was so much less hassle when I shaved it all off! :D

possibly the gayest post ever! lol

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
only if in your opinion being gay is a "prize" :no: lol

mate you look like a girl
lol :) thats your opinion, im quite happy with my hair, usually i mess it up a bit and stuff when i go out, but for work i just keep it flat & straight.

up to you tho, mines much shorter at the front now, thats quite an old pic.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha, i know alot of girls go for the long hair look, i always thought i could pull it off like antonio banderas style in desperado (great film) but i cant stand it being in that awkward messy phase so i kept it short, since joining the army though i keep it really short now (less messy, less stuff gets in it on exercise etc) and love it likethis now :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
me on the left with my mate (no i'm not gay lol)

i'd call it medium length

yeah alot of people class that as medium, my hair used be about that length when i was little and people called me mog-head lol... traumatised!

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
My ex was a hairdresser, so I used to get mine done every 3-4 days... used to be a 0.5 at the back and sides, but since then I've gone a bit mental... :S

In chronological order...

^^^^^^^
u look a bit like ant from like ant and dec, or is it dec, no i think its ant
:wacko:

1 - 20 of 245 Posts