MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a couple of pictures from yesterday..was bloody funny day and ice skating was great...

Winner of best car was ZR VIC...and Runner Up was Mike4

Well done guys :up:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
who's who Lou?

Aside you, Vic and mike, cos thats obvious lol.

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jib 21 said:
who's who Lou?

Oh yer...LOL...

Right..Black mg with logos on..is Mike 4

Black mg with plain bonnet and no skirts :hiding: is madlonney

and yellow zr is blaps los :up:

·
Sleeping
5,195 Posts
160 Babe said:
Jib 21 said:
who's who Lou?

Black mg with plain bonnet and no skirts :hiding: is madlonney
haha they will be on when the deal gets his finger out his .... and gets all the clips n brackets in stock... plus i got some time
btw whos madlonney?? :p

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
Wish i had gone now, looked like fun, i will try the next one for sure, as long as it doesnt involve sliding around on a sheet of ice on an upturned kitchen knife....

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
great pics..seeing as i was late didnt get a chance to get in...apart from the one where im scoffing my face

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Some great pics hun, what a top day!! Great to meet some new peeps too, top pose Dan, lol!!

And thanks for my award plaque, i'm so proud, lol!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ah maybe i was wrong you have one of them faces mate. :hiding:

i thought you might av been from around where i used to live in Denham.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Looks like it was a good evening just a shame I couldn't go, I'm trying to get over a bad case of man flu.

I know I was alwasy told that I should share I thiught that this was one time not to.

Although on the one time that I had to venture out, (about half 7ish) on the A3 behind the Spectrum I did see a silver or poss grey zwd in the siding looking a bit lost. Would have stopped to help but was going aboput 75 when I saw them.

Well I hope to see you all bright eyed and awake(hopefully your be able to wake me up cause I'm not usually awake at that time on a saturday.

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
Nice photos lou. Vic must be knackered after attending 3 meets in 3 days. I was knackered after attending just 2 :blink2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts