MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting these pics for Lynn (GSXR) so she can share her xmas pressie with us all. Plates show her initial and surname which, for all of us who cant pronounce it is IGOEA.......like IKEA but with a G, and is a damn sight easier to play with :hiding: :hiding: .

She had to show that she has a 160 too (just cant help some people):hiding: , but has done her bit to advertise the site, and just in case we dont know who has just gone past us, Lynn has her username on too........... :up: :up: :up:

Must say looks very nice :up:

And a very Happy New Year to everyone from Lynn and myself

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Looking good there hun....

We both got a similair style plate too!! :up:

All the best for the new year aswell :p

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
AndyK160 said:
Posting these pics for Lynn (GSXR) so she can share her xmas pressie with us all. Plates show her initial and surname which, for all of us who cant pronounce it is IGOEA.......like IKEA but with a G, and is a damn sight easier to play with :hiding: :hiding: .

She had to show that she has a 160 too (just cant help some people):hiding: , but has done her bit to advertise the site, and just in case we dont know who has just gone past us, Lynn has her username on too........... :up: :up: :up:

Must say looks very nice :up:

And a very Happy New Year to everyone from Lynn and myself

Thanx for that andy!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
muldersZR said:
ok i knowe im drunk but wtf does that pate say :blink2:
PMSL
Its my initial and surname IGOEA (yes weird i know but unique) Not unusual in scandinavia though :?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
GSXR said:
muldersZR said:
ok i knowe im drunk but wtf does that pate say :blink2:
PMSL
Its my initial and surname IGOEA (yes weird i know but unique) Not unusual in scandinavia though :?
:oops: forgot about that lol, makes sense now ............................. that im sober :hiding:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts