MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Brothers Grim
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bagged myself a FULL BRM interior for next to nothing :)

however, the seats are really grubby!! just used AG leather cleaner and AG leather care cream, and although its 100x better, there still grubby :(
all the other leather bits, ie door cards center console etc etc, have come up great.

can anyone recommend anything else that might shift it? or am i just gonna have to clean and clean lol, till they come up?

can post pics if that will help?

cheers.

·
Registered
659 Posts
BRM Seats

Is it grubby or looking grubby as the dye has worn off on the bolsters? Can't believe there are any BRMs out there now with no wear to the leather. You can get dye to colour back in any wear from any of the classic car magazines. Used some a few years back on my Rover Mini Cooper S whose pale grey leather seats were showing some wear and they came up mint - and cost under £10.00 to do. This stuff goes right into the leather like the original dye, it isn't like that stuff that used to sit on top like paint. Try browsing the internet for car seat leather dye, you should find some

Don't go too mad with any cleaners on them as the BRM seat dye seems to bleed out very easily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.