MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught my back bumper on the kirb again!!! Well pissed off!!!!!!!
:wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Registered
708 Posts
you dont wanna sell it mate its a finely crafted piece of british technology.
at least you puttin the money into something british :up:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
56PCD said:
Got a tip for you mate. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

lol
I do mate its the Curb that goes for me!!!!! For some unknown reason the council really like putting up high curbs round my way, Wankers! I should get the work done and send the bill to them. Mate hows your car anyway? sorted yet??

G

·
The wheels away with the repairer. Should have it back this week sometime. Probably keep the hairpins on though through the winter and keep the Wolfies for "Sunday best"

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Light Sabre said:
The wheels away with the repairer. Should have it back this week sometime. Probably keep the hairpins on though through the winter and keep the Wolfies for "Sunday best"
How much that set you back?? :wallb:

G

·
£45 a rim but can be less if more than 1 need doing and the amount of damage. they have offerd me a discount as I have pushed thier advert around a few sites and they got some work in from that. They have now got the franchise for doing the huge BMW dealership here as well as repairing the fook ups done by the clowns at Kwick Fit.

When I first curbed the wolfies, I called "Chips away" who came and had a look and said they couldnt do them. Wheel magician said the same but this firm did them and did a terrific job. The wheel I curbed this time was really bad. Not just a scuff but deep gouges round the whole circumference. Looking forward to seeing how well they have done (but not looking forward to the bill)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts