MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Some of you already know me from another forum :-$

I live and work in Essex (and its not all true ;) ), blissfully happily married, 3 lovely kids, and I drive a ZR.
Heavily into motorsport (have to be in my job) and pretty keen on trackdays too :grin:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hi Ya bev .........wheres me PM then ??????

Call yerself an M.D. .....Phah!!!!! just playin at it !!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry Keith - we left earlier than usual today :eek:oops: I see you don't need it now though !!

Cheers everyone :grin:

·
Banned
652 Posts
Hi Bev, and welcome to another Essex member!!!!!

There are lots of us about now!!!!

And no I agree....the rumours about us arent true!!!!!

:mrsmiley:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yellow-peril said:
hello again bev

cars spot on now ! :mrsmiley: =D> =D>
I'm really pleased Stewart - we knew it would not be an easy one to do!! Hardly an 'off the shelf' car, now is it :lol:

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
BeverleyM said:
Hello all.

Some of you already know me from another forum :-$
I know I know you from somewhere... is it the Max Power forum? :-k

Oh well, I'll sus it sometime - Glad to see you here, and well done for offering the discount ;)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
BeverleyM said:
yellow-peril said:
hello again bev

cars spot on now ! :mrsmiley: =D> =D>
I'm really pleased Stewart - we knew it would not be an easy one to do!! Hardly an 'off the shelf' car, now is it :lol:
no thats true bev, but i am happy to recommend your service to all who will listen and appreciate the difficulty getting it right ,just getting in your workshop was a scarey ordeal. but the car is now able to be itself drive normal ,and stick to the speed limits :wink: without any adverse effects and constant grinding and bumping .

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Hi there.

Its not true about Essex girls, I should know, I married one 25 years ago (also called Bev :eek: ) Meant to say Hi to you at Donington but didnt get the chance. Might have to call in next time I am in Essex (have relations in Colchester/Clacton/Wivenhoe, plus me dad used to work in Braintree for a while)
Good to see you here as well, what took you so long :twisted:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts