MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well i've seen lots of good things said about them on here so I've just ordered ones for the front from Banshee Motorsports along with the new sports grooved 160 front discs.

Hopefully this should give me MUCH better braking performance - god knows I need it sometimes! :blink2:

·
Registered
83 Posts
No problem - they will ship with the discs which are due in next week so i'll let you know when its all up and running.

G

·
I have been running EBC turbogroove and greenstuff pads on my 105 and they have been excellent. I have run the car on track days and soem pretty fast road stuff and not had any fade unlike the old setup

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
The bite of Greenstuff when cold is not particularly great, though once warm they will bite fine. They are best matched to grooved discs.

I have them with 160 discs and have used them at track days with no problems whatsoever.

Steve

·
570 Posts
If ya think they're bad when cold, try the EBC REDstuff pads, OMFG! LoL

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Well redstuff are really for cars with over 200bhp, that are track day'ed alot. I don't think they are really suitable for road use with any car less than 250 bhp.

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used to run Ebc grooved and drilled discs, With Red suff pads in my 220 gsi Turbo.

It was crap from cold (as you would expect)

But once they warmed up ............. :twisted:

Green stuff should be fine for a Zr, I have also run these in various cars with diffrent disc combos and have no complaints.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts