MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
id imagine it would slap it around quite a bit, depends what the offence/fine etc was, if its only (only ha) a 21day ban, it wasnt a huge one, but yeh it would make a difference

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
mustang351 said:
I dont think it will make much of a £ increese........
as you had your docs and werent dd......
Insurance companies do ask if you have been banned at all for a certain amount of time. ie. 3 or 5 years depands on the company.

Everyone involved in the legalities of driving are clamping down on the motorist big time.

I would say expect the worst then there won't be any disappointments if it does go up.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Got stopped in March for 110mph, went to court in July. Had £300 fine and 28day ban, told insurance and premium went up... £650... sh*t world ain't it, rang around and with my mods and ban no-one wants to know.

Only + point is the premium increase will only take effect at next renewal

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
shit i drive that road all the time to uni and back...that bit is well hot 60 mph limit

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Andy MGZR120 said:
Got stopped in March for 110mph, went to court in July. Had £300 fine and 28day ban, told insurance and premium went up... £650... sh*t world ain't it, rang around and with my mods and ban no-one wants to know.

Only + point is the premium increase will only take effect at next renewal
Prime example of what i was saying.

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
uyeah saw today matey cheers..got my snooper but still dont take the piss coz i been doin that route for nearly 3 years now

·
763 Posts
mate that roads a bitch i drive down there everyday and its so easy to pic up speed, did you get caught in the 50,60 or national bit?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yer Kabash I need to get a snooper, wheres the best place round here to get 1? :)
Mike I got caught in the 60 part heading towards Guildford near the Puttnam turn off. I was got by one of those guns that they don't even have to see you #-o . I was just trying to get out the way of a scooby that came up my ass.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MParker873 said:
That is a good stretch of road to do a ton on! Hope your ins dosnt go up too much!
Yer i know its a great strech of road to do a ton, or should i say that it was :!: It was a much better road a few years back. I'll let you know on the insurance front tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts