MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my dad has his own garage here in Sheffield, a couple of miles from J36 on the M1. He has been in the business all his life and has worked on some very prestige motors (at the mo working on a ferarri 265 gt, an evo 8 and many more - oh yeah his scrap pile includes a porsche!)

anyway, he can service anything, plus he is one of the best of the best when it comes to bodywork and painting, so if you want a damn good job and at a damn good price, give him a bell and mention me! (Lyndsay) his work number is 0114 2830223, or PM me if you wanna!!!!

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is me dad!!! defo discount for members!!! :)

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
maybe a post in the discount section?

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good point!!! all the blood that should be in my brain is trying to digest the biggest meal i ever ate!!! plus its polluted slightly with alcohol!! :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
oh my god!

so what is the name of the garage...? as my mum and dad live in the sheffield area and i think they would love to see me more. Partic if it means that i can get side skirts etc added to my car..! (oh wait thats a plus for me isnt it).

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good plus point!!! strangely, its called vic towers motors! we dont look much and we're tucked away on a trading estate in deepcar near stocksbridge, like i say, if you want to call him, the number is 0114 2830223...cheers! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts