right i would like to know 2 things

1. how do i TOTALY remove the glovebox as in its no longer there

2. whats the voltage on the coutsy light in the glovebox

thanks in advance :bash: :bash:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
1. Wiv a BIG screwdriver!!!!!!!!!!!!

2....55 Million volts .........(But only if you'vr just dumped into a power pylon !!!!!!).........otherwise Der.........12..just like everything else that runs fom a 12 VOLT BATTERY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

G

·
2 X8mm bolts and the light is 12V (as are all the lights) controlled via a pin switch and having your lights on

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
1. Wiv a BIG screwdriver!!!!!!!!!!!!

2....55 Million volts .........(But only if you'vr just dumped into a power pylon !!!!!!).........otherwise Der.........12..just like everything else that runs fom a 12 VOLT BATTERY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
lmao, phrase 'ask a stupid question' comes to mind :p :hiding:

G

·
If you are into that area, then how about the ciggy supply. This is of a much higher rating to cope with the amps needed to operate the ciggy lighter. It all depends as well on what you are going to run off the 24v supply and so what the current draw will be

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
might just try that nick thanks so ill be able to wire it into the rear of the ciggy lighter so i dont have any unsighly wires

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Shifty said:
wait and see charlie im not shure its going to work
OOoh I 'ate mysteries....... :x: ;)

(thinks)..... Wot could go in the hole vacated by a complete govebox................................... additional steering wheel maybe? :twisted: :blink2:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
chr15 said:
Light Sabre said:
Plasma screen TV?
i've been thinking about puttin a sreen in there and a ps2 under the seat would that work (sorry for hijakin the form)
Yes!!

PM Tony-160vvc, he's done it.

G

·
Jib 21 said:
chr15 said:
Light Sabre said:
Plasma screen TV?
i've been thinking about puttin a sreen in there and a ps2 under the seat would that work (sorry for hijakin the form)
Yes!!

Quite a few people have done that as well as totally changinf the centre consol, moving the heater controls down and fitting a screen in there :tv:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Light Sabre said:
Jib 21 said:
chr15 said:
Light Sabre said:
Plasma screen TV?
Yes!!

Quite a few people have done that as well as totally changinf the centre consol, moving the heater controls down and fitting a screen in there :tv:
yea the looks sweet as in the centre consol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts