MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Do any of you ever do the whole 'circuit' idea in town?

Have drove past a couple of times and saw it tends to be mobbed with modified cars & some other gems. Just wondered if any of them were you!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Used to do it a few years ago, I generally see them parked up along the clyde on a saturday night though depending what time i get out of work. Im not a fan of the whole cruise scene tbh, in general it is full of idiots that think universal savage back boxes are awesome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aye. I popped along before to one, thinking it would be park up and talk motors, but instead it was most folk pelting it past the lassies on sauchiehall street at clubs in 5 second burst races for no apparant reason.

Just wondered if anyone hit's local to their at night to talk shop.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I work in Central Station so when workin Sat night's I get all sort's o ****s trying to race from Traffic light to traffic light.
There are some nice motors at times though - usually around Pitt street.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aye I've noticed the small wee team a motors at pitt street. Seem to just sit in their motors though all night! Never understood the ones who drive from 10 - 3am round and round.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pitt street Police Station seems a stupid place for them to sit at as most of them have HID lights,dodgy plate's,DARK tints so dont get why they sit there ?
I have clocked some Very,very shaggable burds there though so always been tempted to stop for a natter-// then I remind myself Im old enough to be their Da..

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
as above not into the whole cruise thing tbh, dont mind having a meet every once in a while, but cba driving about town in the middle of the night

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
I used to head through back in the day, but the cops started getting silly and there were far too many numpties about

I still venture through to the Clyde tunnel in the middle of the night when the Impreza is out on the prowel lol. The HKS Superdragger I've got on it sounds mental in there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts