MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on the x-power forum today !! And noticed a few comments bout our site !! Not all good !!

Seems the usual story bout the Brits !! We always love people to fail !! and love seeing the demise of things !!

But that aint the case here am sure ! Am looking forward to the next few months and watching this site grow under the new admin ! I think we have 4 guys who are really keen to develop the site !! And i think loadsa new things are gonna happen here !!

This is the place to be am sure !!! I guess if the peeps dont like it then they should stick to the x-power forum and leave the ZR crew to develop this site !!

When things are back up and running under the old name am sure the site will kick off in a big way !! :smile:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
i think i must have missed something , go off early last night because long drive today +early start come back on after 4 today all sorts going on . think lest said better . people will do what they want , dont let it bother yourselfs people are welcome here as much as we are made welcome there on the other forums . we are all mg owners first so have lots of things in common . from what i read in my visits yesterday the offer of server was still available and jerry wished us all the best .not sure about the rest

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One comment i did agree with on the other forum was that threads were getting locked too much here and for no reason at all !!

·
Registered
451 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tony-160vvc said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Yer !! Cant think of yer own i guess !! Copy from the master !! :wink:

·
Registered
146 Posts
one of the reasons i joined was coz of all the bad press surroundin this site !! i have meet al and emms thru meets i have organised for my MGR site ! and they we top ppl so i thought u cant all be as bad as ppl make out !! just need sum good press and all you all need to learn that

MG's ARE ROVERS

may sound a stupid statment but the amout of ppl i talk 2 and they are like ' but i cant join ur site coz i have a mg ' or ' what are you doin on an mg site when u have a rover ' :eek:hwell: :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well RSC has bein runin for ova 18 months now and we have had our own problems !!! RSM bein most of them !! but at the end of the day we are still goin strong ! as our stand at TRAX showed !!

so if i can b of nehelp just shout me a holla \:D/

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
The change over has created a few problems but things are all getting back to normal!! We're a good bunch over here and yes a few have caused problems but you get that everywhere!!

Enjoy your stay with us and hope to see you at some of our meets!! :grin: :grin:

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Richard, to blame xpf for the comments is hardly fair...

XPF has been more than welcoming and supportive of this website sinces its very start!

Please dont confuse the forums attitude with the opinions of some of its 4000 odd members.

Are we supposed to delete and remove those opinions simply because they are not the same as ours?

·
1,431 Posts
people are just trying to defend the site............

we are not going to get anywhere if we keep having all these childish arguments about "they said this and they said that"

who cares if we are being slated on other sites??

its there problem, not ours............

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
emma said:

we are not going to get anywhere if we keep having all these childish arguments about "they said this and they said that"

Well said Em's!! We love it here and if other don't they don't have to come!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
exacly...if they dont like the site go somewhere else, they are not made to come here...as long as we all enjoy it

·
892 Posts
Gold Rover said:
well i cant see the problem ! im planin on stayin for a while \:D/
=D> \:D/ =D> \:D/ =D> \:D/

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
ZRVic said:
emma said:

Well said Em's!! We love it here and if other don't they don't have to come!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
free speech means people are allowed opinions , thats theres we know ours .dont let it worry yourselves people are working hard to get this right . emma sums it up perfect .

G

·
shame peeps think we're gettin bad press, I wish those who are say so

I was mad wen the site took the bullet but wen i moaned i did it here and not on any other forum,...........not all of us are mod freaks, some just like havin a zed and the fun that goes with it.

Thats me !!

made good mates and THIS forum rocks in the entertainment area. Meets galore, theres nearly one a friggin week !!
always peeps that no

and it just starting, this is gonna be big, I hope my little project becomes half as succesfull

Brian :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts