MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok as some of you know its my birthday coming up.
My new fella wants to get me something but wants to get me something that i want.
We only been together about a month, i dont wanna ask for anything huge or expensive.

Any ideas?

:shutup:

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Hmm, well ive always had the money off Andy as he never knows what to get me, that way i can get what i want..

but if you only been together for a month id say some nice earings?, some nice shoes? a handbag? or even so just a meal together and a quiet night in

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm, well ive always had the money off Andy as he never knows what to get me, that way i can get what i want..

but if you only been together for a month id say some nice earings?, some nice shoes? a handbag? or even so just a meal together and a quiet night in
At least someones talking sense! lol
Yeh i could do with some new trainers, might ask for a diamond ring just to see what his reaction is :snap:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last time i said surprise me i got a bread maker and stuff for my cars service for xmas from a guy i was with for 2 years
So no not a good idea!!!!

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
lol :D

get back to writing my love song bitch.
No...... its difficult to put the way i feel down into words

Last time i said surprise me i got a bread maker and stuff for my cars service for xmas from a guy i was with for 2 years
So no not a good idea!!!!
I think he was trying to tell you something...

Get in the kitchen make my tea, then go clean and service my car.. hehe :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts