MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Time has come for me to part company with my 105 after only 9 months. The car is rubbish to tell you the truth and cant be bothered wondering what will go wrong wit it next1

Anyways as I have about £9k on the finance outstanding was wondering if anyone new what the dealership was likely to give me back on it ( has 17inch alloys, side skirts, air con, 6 disc cd, half leather seats and just over 7k on the clock ).

Looking to by a new motor from the same place I got this one from when i bought mine it was an MG dealership but they have now rebranded to Toyota.

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
a corrola........hang your head in shame..unless you are 75+

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
still slower than a dead cat!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
About £7k i reckon.. i'd think twice about buying a Toyota..

reliable.. Yes respectable.. No

get another MG.. you just had bad luck.

·
Registered
446 Posts
iTS NOT SO BAD, IVE HAD WORSE, BUT I THINK THERE IS BETTER OUT THERE.... THE COROLLA IS NICE IF YOU SPEND A BIT OF MONEY ON IT, TRY 2ND MAYBE A YR OLD TO FREE UP SOME CASH, GOT TO BE BETTER RELIABILITY ETC?....

CELESTIAL SURELY YOU COULD HAVE GOT A BETTER PRICE THAN THAT? MUZ GOT MORE FOR HIS AND THAT WAS THE OLD MODEL NON ELECTRICS ETC?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well I thought that but the dealer where I am going don't have other makes on there forecourt so are selling it on. They said they tried 8 garages, 4 didn't want to know, 2 gave a stupid price and then 2 came up with 6500.

I then looked in what car and they said trade is at least 7500

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
markchatham said:
dealer has offered me £8k, cant go wrong there!
Snap his hand off mate,today i got offered 5 grand for my 03 105+ with 11600 on the clock,17'' straights pearl paint & skirts against a 20 grand car.Tossers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts