MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm comin hoommmeee again
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 'ahem universal' gear gaitor a few weeks back of ebay. The thing looks great, but the problem is it's too small for the ZR's large gap in the base of the gaitor, so it doesn't fill it.

I'm fed up now so can anyone suggest a good type, shop to get one from or give me the measurements I need (I destroyed mine taking it off :yikes: )

Cheers

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iv got a standard spare if its any good for ya?
How much mate ? I need to go see Shabz soon )been too long and your in Brum arent you) so if you see him I could pick it up from him !

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cov !! I pass that way on my way home ! That would be amazing ta chap !

Pm

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
for your convenience im located junction 2 of the m6 lol
it's the tent by the layby with the red car parked outside! lol

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I got one on e-bay in black 'italian leather' embroidered with the MG logo. I dont know if they are still doing them but you could always try a search on there?

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers guys. I may take you up on that mate seeing as your so close. You still got that centre console ??

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Cheers guys. I may take you up on that mate seeing as your so close. You still got that centre console ??
Umm, yeah I think we still have two. If I remember later I can pop one over to you if we have one as I'm going to Laura's tonight so cartoon town is only a stones throw away :)

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Umm, yeah I think we still have two. If I remember later I can pop one over to you if we have one as I'm going to Laura's tonight so cartoon town is only a stones throw away :)
Nice one. I don't have the cash until tomorrow though mate.

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
I mean that little to you (sob)

txt'd :thumbsup:
probably the quickest text response in the history of mobile phones!

Its nothing personal mate, the day I met you I had a few people texting me about the meet who I'd never met before and I was too lazy to store the numbers lol :music:

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
probably the quickest text response in the history of mobile phones!

Its nothing personal mate, the day I met you I had a few people texting me about the meet who I'd never met before and I was too lazy to store the numbers lol :music:
Yup, ok. I've never had that excuse before lol.

No probs blood !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts