MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys! i know most of you from a couple of other forums i post on, but for anyone who doesn't know me, HEY! this is gonna get seriously bloody complicated posting in 3 forums!

Anyway, not sure if i can make the Southend meet (even though i live there) but i will be tagging along to the Ipswich meet, and Ice Maiden is going to be my Auntie for the night! haha!

Love the Emoticons too by the way! :-({|= ](*,) \:D/ :[email protected] :evil: :eek:oops: =D>

·
892 Posts
Welcome to the site mate!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i will mate, don't worry! but i ain't pickin up the beast until Monday (which is why i have to miss the bloody Southend meet). But as soon as i get it, ill take some pics! there aint too many peeps on here with the new shape Zed is there?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
gavin5511 said:
Yeah i will mate, don't worry! but i ain't pickin up the beast until Monday (which is why i have to miss the bloody Southend meet). But as soon as i get it, ill take some pics! there aint too many peeps on here with the new shape Zed is there?

what colour did you go for???

there is one or two but more joining every day and you are most welcome ,enjoy the fun.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Hi there, welcome to our world!! Enjoy!!

Good to see your coming to the Ipswich meet!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Welcome to the site mate. Most of us are on several forums as well and it does get a little confusing at times.................

1 - 20 of 20 Posts