MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are people not using or looking at the gallery as much on this new site??

I personally have a look through the gallery almost every day to see if there are any new pics to comment on which I have done a few times now!! But what I have noticed is the number of times people have viewed pics is very low and comments are few and far between!!!!!

Just wondered what people thought?? :-k

·
1,431 Posts
maybe we need a preview of whats in our galley in our profiles (like on the old site), or possibly a link in our profile directing you to the gallery??
obviously for when you look through somesones name rather than a post....does that make any sense at all? lol :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yellow-peril said:
or random images so everytime you go in you see something different so it makes you look all the time .
I like that idea!! Thats like the other gallery. =D>

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I havent even bothered with the gallery as it does seem to be so infrequently visited. I think having the thread for people to show thier cars may be the reason as well

·
892 Posts
Yeah, i think the gallery needs promoting a little bit more, it is hidden away.

I may get rid of this gallery, and bring the old one from www.infinit-e.com/pictures over to here

Mark

·
Registered
451 Posts
the fact is, people post their pics in the "members cars" area, and that's it. You might find that the postage on here has increased, which is why the gallery lets less viewage.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Jacqui_UK said:
Most recent uploads thumbnaisl and links to the gallery would make me look more! We can't comment on our profiles anymore :(
You can comment on pics in the gallery jac! :mrsmiley:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts