MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering whether you could help me...

About six months back my mate was fitting an LED kit and popped the fuses. I went to a local car audio shop and got the relevant fuses and put it in the fuse box (engine) because the local dealership was closed. I have recently tried to use the rear fog lights but they wont work, the light doesn’t even come on, on the console when you press the button. The car is still under warranty so im thinking of taking it to MG. However I need to replace the fuse first, how much does this cost? And could somebody please sent me a picture of what the fuses should look like in a ZR105 its not the + model?

Am I just being stupid, or is their a fault. Any help would be appreciated.
[-o<

·
Registered
326 Posts
rember bud for the rear fog lights to come on u need to have the engine running and the lights on, then push ure console button if it still dosnt light up then ure probally not getting any power to it.

what was ure mate wiring the the led kit 2 for power?

anyway u said u replaced the fuse in the engine compartment right? as far as i know there is no fuse for the rear fog lights in there only the front 1's

the fuse for the rear fog lights is in the passenger compartment fuse box under ure steering wheel

look under there get ascrewdriver and ull seet hree round cicles with slits put the srewdriver in and turn all of them 90 degrees (anyway) then give it a tug down itll come straight off and ull see the fuses

depndant on what year ure model will determine where the fuse is look on the back on the cover u just took off and look for the rear fog light symbol.

on the new models the rear fog light is in with the horn f1 on the old models its in f3 10a fuse will be needed
problem solved hopefully :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
does your 12v socket work. i had the same problem and it is the fuse mine blows all the time. take it to mg and tey'll sort it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts