MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to white rose in leeds today,took up 2 spaces not really in a busy part of the car park so noone scratched my car wit there door..come back and there was a little note on my window......"learn to park you ****ing muppet!" quality!!

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
quality - i'd be really proud of one of those - haha!

you should have a sign on your dash that says "yes i know i park like a f*&ing muppet" what can they say then!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
i hate people like you, if i see a car parked like you if im in my punto i park so close to it i have to climb out the other door

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well its ppl like that,that make me take up 2 spaces..cos they dont care about there car dont mean i dont care about mine!!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
well its ppl like that,that make me take up 2 spaces..cos they dont care about there car dont mean i dont care about mine!!
if everyone stuck to their spaces it would be fine, if i had it in me i would love to take a key down the side of someones car that takes two spaces

·
Registered
769 Posts
if everyone stuck to their spaces it would be fine, if i had it in me i would love to take a key down the side of someones car that takes two spaces
u are on a car forum and your talking bout damaging someone elses car if they take up 2 spaces.
Um um well

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
u are on a car forum and your talking bout damaging someone elses car if they take up 2 spaces.
Um um well
yeah and . . . have some consideration for other people, why should they take up 2 spaces. in fairness non disabled drivers parking in disabled spots is more annyoing

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
i just park in a secluded corner, or next to a nice motor, i avoid bangers, people carriers, cars with baby seats, people who cant park, old biddies, 4x4s, chavs........ as you can see - it takes me ages to find a space worthy of housing the zed - especially in freakin ASDA - the place is full of the above!

·
Car gone. :(
2,120 Posts
Taking up two spaces just shows what a 'fook you' attidude you have you other people. If your like that in a car park, what are you like on the road.

If you arrived in a car park, only to find it full but one car in it taking up 2 spaces, would that not pee you off? I know it does to me. But I wouldn't go as far as any criminal actions against it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I dont take up 2 spaces right in front of the shop i am normally just past half way.
I dont have any concideration coz other people seem to not give me or my car any so why should i?

·
Registered
769 Posts
If i didnt have 3 key marks and 2 trolly dents in my car i would take up one space but like i said if ppl dont give me concideration why should i.

·
2,120 Posts
i just park in a secluded corner, or next to a nice motor, i avoid bangers, people carriers, cars with baby seats, people who cant park, old biddies, 4x4s, chavs........ as you can see - it takes me ages to find a space worthy of housing the zed - especially in freakin ASDA - the place is full of the above!
This is what I do. Park up against a stairwell that has a slighty wider space. Nice motors are the best.

Defo a no go near any 4x4, people carriers or the little persons seat in the back cars.

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
If i didnt have 3 key marks and 2 trolly dents in my car i would take up one space but like i said if ppl dont give me concideration why should i.
prob aquired them through parking in two spaces,

well if i seen your car i would squeeze my car right in beside yours and climb out the window if i had to

·
:(
1,896 Posts
Must admit I have one or twice taken 2 spaces up, but not somthing I do really as it is being slightly inconsiderate!

I usually avoid car parks and just walk a little further, working in watrose does mean thant most cars are nice, though you do have to watch out for the oldies.

And saying that I cycle to work 90% of the time now!

·
2,120 Posts
Just out of interest, how/where did you get all of this key marks and dents? and, if parked in a car park, we're you parked in 1 or 2 spaces?

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
+1 to the above.

Or a corner space or one next to the trolley bay.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts