MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ppl :)

I have noticed a vibrating sound in the low revs and was wondering if anyone might know what it could be? it goes when I put my foot down but I’m still worried Ron might be sick! :cry:

thanks
xx

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
mine did this too but i found out it was cos there was some coins in my ashtray and thts what was vibrating......

·
Registered
42 Posts
it might be a small washer thing that is under the gear nob, my car does the same and i found out what was causing it after a sh*t load of hunting.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
if ya put sumthin like ya and ur a girl u shud always see sum sort of sexual type joke coming lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it sounds like it's coming from either under the front of Ron like the engine or underneath :happy:

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
big massive whole in the exhaust downpipe lol mines vibrating at the minute because the front subframe or somethings actually touching the exhaust lol

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
just lucky that bevan is "gone" or this would probably be an 100 page thread by now :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
big massive whole in the exhaust downpipe lol mines vibrating at the minute because the front subframe or somethings actually touching the exhaust lol
:cry: i hope not...ohh poor Ronnie... might have to take him to the garage... but i don't want to take him and the garage charge me loads to say oh it was a lose nut or something stupid... :cry:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
yeah well garages are like tht they are bastards..cos they stood around for 2 hrs...then spent an hr lookin on the car then fixing it they charge u for 3 hrs labour.....

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Vibrators and nuts, this is all getting too much for me.

P.S. Ron needs some skirts and a new pair of shoes. :whip:

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
aslong as when your back end goes over speed ramps it doesnt go boom when you get on off it, thats what mine did last night, dont know what the hell it was........im scared :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Vibrators and nuts, this is all getting too much for me.

P.S. Ron needs some skirts and a new pair of shoes. :whip:
:angel: hehe :blush: i'm soo not intending this to get naughty! lol

yeah want to get some skirts... don't really know where to start looking tho to be honest... not much spare cash at the min :D i like his shoes... :happy: but i was thinking of getting some black ones i quite like em? what u think? :D

1 - 20 of 346 Posts