MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked out the house this morning to get in the zed to go to work and found a lovely brick sitting on the passanger seat!

smashed drivers window, stereo still in there, ipod still there, cd's still there.

What was the point?

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
upset anyone recently? any ex girlfriends, mine left me slashed tyres and key marks

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not that i can think of?

maybe the boy racer at the bottom of the road is mad at me for having a better car than him??

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
getting it done today my dad has taken it to work with him and i got his car, he works nextdoor to a rover garage

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i honestly dont see the point in it! if i got jelous everytime someone got something better than me i would probably ge greener than the incredible hulk by now!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
so brick ur window and not take anything what is the point tht happened to my mates car too he wasnt impressed either!!!

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought i heard my alarm going off at about 3am and just ignored it lol maybe the alarm scared them coz the car was right outside my house

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont think it is because my dad did the window up and down and it sounded fine, but hes gonna let me know how much it will cost

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what i dont get is the that the alarm LED is as clear as day on view! so why bother smashing the window?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts