MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else is really looking forward to it? maybe because its my first proper meet, and get to meet a lot of great people from the site...or maybe its because ive never properly camped before and its going to be such a good laugh...but either way i cant wait!:clap2:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
im well up for it. cant wait to see the guys from last year and hopefully not be too hungover to move this time!

be good to meet some more of you too. Also looking forward to it as its the first time in around 2 months that ive had my car on the road properly back to full power with new zorst! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
i can't wait! Gona me mint! Hope can get a few bit's for my car there too! An putin name's to faces is gona be wierd!

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Can someone explain what the place is like where were gonna meet?

Is it just a field where there is gonna just be us guys, or are there other cars there etc etc?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
he wont have seen it unless it was posted in the wrong forum in order to get more attention :whistle:
Ouch. Only reason I popped it there was because I had to get the thing finished and it was starting to rain... time was runneth oot. Ya raging homosexual horse.

So... when/where?

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Can someone explain what the place is like where were gonna meet?

Is it just a field where there is gonna just be us guys, or are there other cars there etc etc?
search for the pictures from last year u plonker :D

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Ouch. Only reason I popped it there was because I had to get the thing finished and it was starting to rain... time was runneth oot. Ya raging homosexual horse.

So... when/where?
try looking in the meets section of the forum?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts