MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a full system x power zorst. i have nothing at the moment, any one know a price? doesnt have to include fitting as ill do that my self!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
For a full system? Me thinks andy K or Lou are best ones to ask, I think they paid 600 for theirs on the Janspeed day...Hobs got one too but I think his is pre-Janspeed (i.e. magnex).

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
nope tis janspeed, magnex only made the back box never the whole system, its around £700 odd (inc fitting from non janspeed)quid plus £150 for back box around that anyway

·
2,039 Posts
Paid £600 for Manifold, sports cat and interpipe incl fitting from Janspeed.

Kept the X-Power back box which was £200 fitted.

If you ring Janspeed they will supply and fit the complete system for around £750..........will be money well spent :up: :up:

·
Registered
55 Posts
How does it sound now andy? I have the xpower back box and it's lovely.. does the sports cat and manifold give it any more deepness or popiness!?

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right i checked the janspeed website and for a full system inc back box there price was £1k + do we get a discount?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Ring them and say your a member they may be able to help you out ;) Macca Andy's car sounds awsome now m8 and it frees up those extra horses :up: Im getting it done in the new year.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
the tax man got involved :(

i can still do it thou.... IF we get 10 people :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts