MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have they gone down in your area?? I noticed today that the place I go to has gone down from 121.9 per liter to 1.17pence p/l. HAPPY DAYZZZZZZZ :happy::happy:

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Supermarket prices are going down as there is a bit of a price war going on, hopefully they will keep battling and the prices keep coming down :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Yeh the price of a barrel of oil has went down and tesco and a few other supermarkets were taking 5p off a litre for this week

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Yeh the price of a barrel of oil has went down and tesco and a few other supermarkets were taking 5p off a litre for this week
Yeah i read that in the paper, plus something like if you spend £50 instore at asda they will knock a further 5p off a litre.

Cheapest here is 112.9

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yeah they lowered prices when oil went down to $132 a barrel, but as it stands at the present time, oil is now $123 a barrel, so hopefully they are going to battle it out even more!

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
dropped from 116.9 to 112.9 here, and thats esso, not a supermarket, so yay :) although to be fair it should be back down at less than a quid! lol

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
113.9p

To be honest... nothing to celebrate. I hate paying over the 1 quid mark.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts