MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some ideas i thinking of either modding my standard front bumper ie shaving it and smoothing it which i cud myself coz i do that sort of thing at work or i cud go all out and just buy a new front bumper and save all the messing? cud do with some views

·
Registered
165 Posts
I reckon the Cadmuro front splitter is a bit too much. The standard ZR bumper already has a splitter, so you'd be adding a splitter to a splitter really, which doesn't make sense, and looks a bit too fussy and clip-on.

The S1600 bumper is pretty awesome, but not for everyone's tastes with those huge fogs.

The Komodo front bumper is too aggressive and Jap-style for me. The ZR is a curvy European style car, so smooth and deep suits it best (again, this is just my opinion!)

Going custom is the way forward. How about a StreetWise bumper, spray it, deepen it or add a splitter?

·
570 Posts
Not a bad idea. I'm not keen on the S1600 bumper either... the front fogs are god but I just don't like how they kinda face sideways, especially if you're gettin one for looks rather than the wide spread of light.

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
front bumper

like all your ideas, just an idea but how about a streetwise front bumper with a cadmuro spliter? with some nice angel eye fog lamps or is that going a bit too far?

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i thought so as well, earlier on in the year i had the idea of getting a new shape front end and try 2 fit that also i had the idea of getting a smooth tailgate off a new shape mg zr and try 2 fit that, then i realised both off them probably wouldnt fit anyway so i give up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts