MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right....me again....Havent been on the site all morning cos of the problems.....get back on and my thread has been locked....

I said absolutly nothing against the new mods...and support both of them in every way that I can...they are both brilliant choices.....

However I just made a comment, that last night a lot of people were voicing opinions....but some were unable to comment on the forum as they couldnt access it...others just didnt want to rock the boat. I was actually asked to write the original thread.......

So I feel that it is sad that you have locked the thread, as there was nothing derogatory against any of the new owners or mods.....

·
Registered
451 Posts
We know that Nicky dont worry.

Its been locked from within to stop derogatory remarks flying back and forth.

Thanks for the support btw :wink: :D

·
Banned
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok......I guess some people dont have the savvy to be sensible about their comments so thats fair enough...they are the sort we dont need on here though tbh

·
1,431 Posts
i hope that my comments weren't taken in a bad way........

they didn't come out exactly as planned but no offence was intendid to anyone....... :p

·
892 Posts
Its better to nip these things in the bud.

If a topic gets closed that you started, it doesn't mean that it was you that did anything wrong. I could see the way that conversation was going, and did what i thought was best.

Mark

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
emma said:

they didn't come out exactly as planned but no offence was intendid to anyone....... :p
No Em's .............taint your fault your WELSH....or married to Al :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
1,431 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
emma said:

No Em's .............taint your fault your WELSH....or married to Al :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
how can you say such horrible things?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

im not married to him! :wink:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I quite like the Mods list actually, its good mix of people with different knowledge of different areas, works well IMHO

G

·
Bossman said:
wtf

:evil:

writing my essay now :twisted: :twisted:

changed me mind.........my last one got blasted away by keith before i red it lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mods are very quick

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
I quite like the Mods list actually, its good mix of people with different knowledge of different areas, works well IMHO
Need more tbh.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
fook me i went back in time lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.