MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone received a free phone from o2?my brother got a call from o2 and they have sent him a free samsung x460 for nothing!!
i dont get it!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh pay as u go, so am i but i never got a call!!!

·
989 Posts
Good for him ... might be a daft scam or sumthing tho ...

i got a letter thru the door yesterday saying i had been given £100,00.00 and the letter had 4 cheques attached ....

then at the bottom of the letter in small print it had ( these cheques cannot be cashed please ring ----- calls cost £2 per minute and calls normally last about 8 minutes )

what the fuck...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah well he had a letter yesterday from o2 and it had a counterfoil on it for £0.00, i thought the letter looked dodgy, but then i found a missed delivery card posted through the door for a parcel for my bro and he isnt expecting anything else.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah well he had a letter yesterday from o2 and it had a counterfoil on it for £0.00, i thought the letter looked dodgy, but then i found a missed delivery card posted through the door for a parcel for my bro and he isnt expecting anything else.

·
Registered
100 Posts
One of ma m8s got a free fone from o2 tha other day aswell. They rang him up sayin for been a valid o2 pay as you go customer we'll send u a free nokia! He does spend like £ 40 on top up cards every week tho so o2 must luv him!

·
Registered
708 Posts
watch out mate same thing happened to me but it was a scam the phone was actually a contract phone from video3 then they set up a dd and sent me payment forms.

watch your bank account and find out from 02 if it is genuine

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they cant do that as they dont have my bro's card details and it didnt come with a sim card.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts