MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Externally and internally anyway, really just got some engine tuning to do. It's been a long road, but I'm finally 100% happy with the way the car has been styled :)

Some pictures I took at the show today:

Comments welcome as always :)

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
awesome idea with the plate man, really is great!

a stunning car man, really good for showing off what a great looking car the zr is

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
It's jus sex man, pure filthy foookin dirty gritty sex

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
looks great but i would only call it finished untill you get a rally bumper back on :)

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Beautiful!

Car is perfect all round bud - i wouldn't change anything at all. I have always liked this car, but i realised that i love it today at the show. Even better in the flesh! :D

However a set of ZS wheels may be an even better choice.... In gold!.....

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks folks :D

The plate is the realisation of a vision I had almost two years ago, taken a while to get it all sorted and I can honestly say it was the most stressful, difficult modification I've done to that whole car... worth it all though, so glad I decided to get it done :)

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful!

Car is perfect all round bud - i wouldn't change anything at all. I have always liked this car, but i realised that i love it today at the show. Even better in the flesh! :D

However a set of ZS wheels may be an even better choice.... In gold!.....
Thanks mate, always loved the ZS wheels and they might be an option for the future, although I'd need to be in a situation where I can afford to keep the straights too so that I can swap every now and again... same goes with some different rear lights - I like what I have, but a change freshens things up a bit when you feel like a little change. But I can honestly say that for the first time in four years I'm 100% happy with how the car looks :)

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
everytime i look at your car, i just notice the bonnet!

but your right, its sexy as fook. It was nicer with the rally bumper i think, but its still awesome without.

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
stuarty mate your car was one of the first cars that got me into modding my well when i had my old rover and well it continued onto my zr

an all round great car, i just honeslty think it will be the stuarty-mobil once again when the rally bumper returns :D

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
everytime i look at your car, i just notice the bonnet!

but your right, its sexy as fook. It was nicer with the rally bumper i think, but its still awesome without.
Haha, yep and yep! I just cannot get the bonnet adjusted right :( Needs a new one anyway, rust has started to bubble... hopefully that'll sort the problem.

As for the bumper, I totally agree that the car looked better with it, however after smacking both a speedbump and a BIT OF ROAD in the past few days I stand by my decision to get rid!!! :crazy:

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
stuarty mate your car was one of the first cars that got me into modding my well when i had my old rover and well it continued onto my zr
Thanks Danny, hearing comments like those from you and Damo really makes it all worthwhile :)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Looks the dogs danglies Stuarty. Was good to finally have a good mooch round it today. :D

1 - 20 of 100 Posts