MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
some of those videos remind me of when i went to soul survivor a few years back... if you know it?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
OOOKKKKK

sorry but what is soul survivor ???

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
hahahaha watching it now

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
no problem mate, glad i could help :D

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
that vid is the worst thing i have ever sat through in my life :no:

give me my 10 mins of life back
me to the first bit was amusing then i feel asleep

·
Magumbo Lover
511 Posts
I personally believe that if you base you theological understanding on something that is a 10 minute video then you are not doing enough research. You should find out about it before you denounce it do research (which of course you may and have not expressed this here) and if you come to the same conclusion I would respect that as I would hope you would respect my faith and beliefs.

Calling me a moron and posting a youtube link I think is a poor way to bring any views you may have to the floor.

Anyway not wishing to create arguments.

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
didnt mean anything by it mate, sorry if i offended you.

i personnally think religion is bull and i just found that video quite amusing because he pissed off a whole religion with facts lol.

this morning i had another bloody JW at my front door which i politly told to go f*ck off someone who cares.

imo religion starts wars and arguments. without religion there would be less wars but then again people would have nothing to belive in which is important for some.

i beleive religion is a concept that is created by humans in which they can place their trust and hopes.

i like to take a broader look and not think to myself 'theres only one god and its mine', every religious person thinks this weather they be christian, muslim, buddist or whatever...

what i think is that people like to follow a religion they feel comfortable with. the reason i dont bother with religion and am not religious is because i don't think that religions are right as they are just someone elses beliefs that are being fllowed by other people.

i couldnt care less about religions or gods, because i think its just all in your head. when you die, (imo) you dont go to some lovely place called heaven for ever and ever, get real.

religions were the cause for terorism act, violence, discrimination and wars. people died for their religion which i think is just so so wrong

o well, i best shut up now because i'm boring who ever has read up to here. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts