MG ZR Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have a compression tester going spare and any other tools goin if your about these ends. obv im reluctant to send them anywhere as they aint cheep y0.

more than happy to help neone with HGF on my days off, my local machinist can do a head in a hour or two at great prices as ive been a LONG standing customer (ragged all my cars to death so he knows me well :lol:)

any problems get in touch with me first as ill have a look and not charge u an hour for the privilige ;)

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
in fact i have a snap on electric buzz gun (well i dont, my old man has :lol:) any jobs u want doing, general services, water pump, HGF, timing belt change etc, ill do at mates rates if u contact me on this forum.

only thing im reluctant to do is a box change. not that i cant do it, more off i dont have the space to do it unfortantly. if ya skint n dont mind ya car being away from you for a couple of days then im sure i can make arangements

steve

Good shout steve :)
well seeing as i aint a spanner monkey nemore it might aswel help the community. shame there aint much of us welsh boyos about

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh hai I'm in Wales, when I'm back in September I can help people with a few jobs if they come to me. I'm not mechanic but I'm handy with a soldering iron and wiring diagrams / wiring in amps, speakers subs etc and a few others bits and bobs :)
oooh u can be the wireing techinition for our ends ;) I HATE WIREING (meaning ecu n stuff) but whens there a will to find out whats wrong theres always a way (when more beer tokens offered :lol:)

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, it's something I've always quite liked (most people seem to hate it!). I'm not amazing but I have the patience to sit with a diagram / work things out. When it comes to mechanical stuff I'm pretty useless like head gaskets etc but I want to learn :)
well i can do electrics and stuff TBH, i say i hate it, only because it takes a damn sight longer than the mechanical crap :lol: i do love the challange it brings but im the sorta person that if i aint found the issue in half hour of checkin i loose all interest in it :lol: so ill just run a new wire in to sort it (wrong i know but easier ;))

dude mechanicall stuff is all nuts and bolts. if you can figure wirein out then that NUTHING to u.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.