MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've got a question about the cadamuro kit.

how many clearance have i with the cadamuro front lip when i lowred my ZR 35mm????

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
well paul will be about, his "cadamuro sense" is probably already tingling, give it a while...he'll answer when he gets here.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got the cadamuro plus had ZR lowered - clearance is not that much. Firstly, I'd avoid speed bumps at all costs otherwise you'll lose the front at least. Approx. clearance is 5.5cm all in all.

I believe ZRX will be lower than 56 PCD in all reality as ZRX has 17" wheels whilst 56 PCD has 18" (please correct me if I'm wrong) so best bet to contact ZRX if you want a second opinion on my figure.

My springs have only recently been fitted so they may go lower still in forthcoming months !

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've the full cadamuro kit mate, leaves a 3 & 1/2" gap at the front hope that helps, and thats when it's on 17" wheels, it's 3 & 1/2"'s all round (back, sides & front). Need any/help advice i'll try and help.

It's low though hence the reason i'm having hydraulics fitted on the 24th Feb

·
1,677 Posts
Now thats really strange, i posted last night on here but its gone.

My front end is the lowest around the car but not by much. i have a clearance of 10cm. speak to zrx cos his will be lower due to mine having 18s on.

·
Registered
113 Posts
56PCD said:
Now thats really strange, i posted last night on here but its gone.

My front end is the lowest around the car but not by much. i have a clearance of 10cm. speak to zrx because his will be lower due to mine having 18s on.
what's the size of your wheel and tyres?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Robmaster said:
@ Andy MGZR120

are you lowred your ZR?
how many clearance you have?
yes mine is lowered 35mm on AVO springs, unlike Paul where his front is lower mine has been fitted all in line at the same height :wallb: prob why i catch on the skirts that little bit more :wallb: and i've 17's on at the moment but soon to be a set of 19" TSW Reflex wheels that were won on ebay with Pirelli tyres for £501 :up: :wohow: BARGIN BARGIN BARGIN!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts