MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you will be using the M25 today to get to Southend and you may have heard, but the M25 is closed both ways between J5 (sevenoaks) and J6 (Godstone) due to a petrol tanker going over..........it will be shut all day..........so alternative routes will be needed. ](*,) ](*,)

This is brought to you by early morning i cant get to sleep travel news.........thank you :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh dear! For those of you like me..... who don't have to use the M25........... HA HA!! :-({|= :-({|= :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brought to you by the early morning at work team!! :mrsmiley:

·
Banned
652 Posts
just hopin that this isnt still like it by the time the guys come tonight, the meet isnt till 630pm so fingers crossed and i presume there are diversions in place???????????

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
AndyK160 said:
This is brought to you by early morning i cant get to sleep travel news.........thank you :mrsmiley:

I wonder why????? :-k :wink: :wink: :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
AndyK160 said:
A few of you will be using the M25 today to get to Southend and you may have heard, but the M25 is closed both ways between J5 (sevenoaks) and J6 (Godstone) due to a petrol tanker going over..........it will be shut all day..........so alternative routes will be needed. ](*,) ](*,)

Errrr bit stupid Question, but what way do i go??

And are there diversions??? #-o

1 - 9 of 9 Posts